Brilliant Balsamic Baked Brie
At Rich Nuts we pride ourselves in not only bringing you alive healthy food, but also an experience of decadence that will wow your senses and enrich your day! This recipe is a great example of bringing together rich luscious flavors with healthy and consciously sourced ingredients. So open your favorite bottle of wine and enjoy this treat. It will make your body as happy as your tastebuds.
- ½ cup Rich Nuts Brilliant Balsamic Walnuts – finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp TYH all purpose sprouted wheat flour (or flour of choice)
- 2 tbsp melted Dr. Bronner's coconut oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1, 8oz wheel of brie
- Granny smith apples to serve
- Simple Mills Sprouted Seed Crackers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a small baking sheet with parchment
- In a bowl mix together the walnuts, coconut sugar, flour, melted coconut oil and vinegar
- Place brie wheel on lined baking sheet and top with the mixture.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until brie is soft. Serve Immediately.