The Perfect Chicken Salad Snack
Curried Chicken Salad Lettuce Cups are a delicious and simple way to showcase spring flavors. The star of this dish is our curry flavored sprouted cashew nuts, which pair nicely with the chicken, golden raisins and celery!
Curried Chicken Salad Lettuce Cups
- ¾ cup paleo mayonnaise
- ½-1 lemon, juiced
- 1 ½ tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- ½ cup golden raisins
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion
- 1/2 cup chopped Rich Nuts Curry Cashews
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Lettuce cups, to serve
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the mayo, lemon juice, curry powder, honey, and garlic until combined.
- Add the shredded chicken, golden raisins, celery, green onion, and chopped cashews. Toss until completely combined.
- Let chill in the fridge or serve immediately inside lettuce cups!