Perfect GF Peanut Butter Cookies
These Flourless Peanut Butter & Chocolate Dipped Cookies are soft and chewy, gluten-free and can easily be made dairy-free by using vegan chocolate chips.
Flourless Peanut Butter & Chocolate Dipped Cookies
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Maple Pecan Rich Nuts, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Beat all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined and thickened, about 1 minute. Scoop spoonfuls of dough and place on a baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Press a fork into each scoop of dough, making criss cross lines like classic peanut butter cookies.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and bake for about 10-12 minutes or until golden brown on the edges. Let cool to room temperature.
- Add the chocolate and coconut oil to a small bowl. Microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring each time, until melted and smooth.
- Dip the cookies into the chocolate, submerging about half of each cookie in the chocolate, then letting the excess drip off. Set aside on a parchment lined surface, then immediately sprinkle the nuts over the chocolate.
- Transfer to the fridge and let chill for at least 30 minutes to harden the chocolate.