The best savory side dish
Sides don’t have to be subtle. The rich buttery flavor of these Grilled Miso Butter Asparagus will enliven any table. Pair this spring side with our sprouted walnuts and you get perfection!
Grilled Miso Butter Asparagus
- 2 lbs asparagus spears, trimmed
- ½ tbsp avocado oil
- Pinch salt and pepper
- ¼ cup unsalted grass-fed butter
- 1 tbsp white miso paste
- ½ tbsp minced garlic
- Crushed Rich Nuts Balsamic Sprouted Walnuts, to top
- Heat your grill or grill pan over medium heat. Toss the asparagus with the avocado oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Once coated, place on the hot grill or grill pan and grill for about 2-3 minutes per side until tender. Remove from the heat.
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat and add the butter. Once melted, whisk in the miso paste and minced garlic. Whisk until combined.
- Pour the miso butter over the grilled asparagus, and top with crushed walnuts.