Summer Salad with Grilled Peaches
Who knew balsamic walnuts and peaches would make a perfect topping for your salad? This recipe takes your regular arugula salad to a whole new level with finely chopped prosciutto, mozzarella pearls, and our Brilliant Balsamic Sprouted Walnuts.
Grilled Peach, Arugula, and Prosciutto Salad
- 3 firm but almost ripe peaches, halved
- Oil, to grill
- 6-8 cups arugula
- Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 8 oz grass fed mozzarella cheese - optional
- 3 oz high quality prosciutto
- Rich Nuts Brilliant Balsamic Walnuts
- Balsamic glaze
- Grill the peaches: Heat the grill to medium-high heat, about 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Oil the grill and the flesh side of the peaches.
- Place the peaches, skin-side-up, on the hot grill. Grill for 4-6 minutes or until the flesh side of the peaches is golden brown and beginning to caramelize.
- Toss the arugula with a drizzle of olive oil, a squeeze of lemon juice, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Lay the arugula on a serving platter. Top with the grilled peach halves, torn mozzarella cheese, torn prosciutto, and a handful of Rich Nuts Brilliant Balsamic Walnuts. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve.