A Sweet Treat
These Paleo Apple Turtle Pops are a great little treat for the whole family. We love enjoying them all year round, and they make a great little snack when you need something sweet to fill your sweet tooth! The chocolate and pecans pair perfectly with the fresh apples, while the dates provide just enough natural sweetness to make these treats almost addictive!
Paleo Apple Turtle Pops
- Apples, sliced ½ inch thick
- Paleo friendly dark chocolate - such as Eating Evolved
- Medjool or deglet noor dates, chopped
- Rich Nuts Sprouted Maple Pecans, chopped
- Flaky sea salt - optional
- Insert the popsicle sticks into each apple slice, and lay onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Drizzle desired amount of chocolate onto the top of each apple pop.
- Sprinkle desired amount of chopped dates and chopped pecans over the melted chocolate.
- Transfer to the fridge or freezer and chill until the chocolate is set, about 15-20 minutes and enjoy!