The best paleo chocolate custard
This easy paleo Chocolate Custard recipe is silky smooth with deep, rich chocolate flavor and takes just 15 minutes to whip up!
Paleo Chocolate Custard with Sprouted Maple Pecans
- 12 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 1 14 oz can coconut cream - we recommend Thai Kitchen
- 7 egg yolks
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz semi-sweet or dark chocolate - we recommend Eating Evolved or Hu Kitchen
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- Rich Nuts Maple Pecans
- Flaky sea salt
- Dairy-free whipped cream - optional
- Add the almond milk, coconut cream, and egg yolks to a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk continuously for about 15 minutes until thickened and velvety.
- Pour in the chocolate chips and vanilla and whisk again until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour into individual serving dishes. Let cool, then refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, top with a small handful of Rich Nuts Maple Pecans, a generous pinch of flaky sea salt, and whipped cream if using. Enjoy!