When it's time for something bright and fresh that really satisfies, go for a brussels sprout salad topped with organic, sprouted curry flavored crunchy cashews. This one will become a staple!
Shaved Brussels Salad with Sprouted Curry Cashews
- 1 ½ lbs brussels sprouts, thinly sliced or shaved
- Feta cheese
- Pomegranate seeds
- Rich Nuts Sprouted Curry Cashews, chopped
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- Pinch ground thyme
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- Zest from 1 lemon
- In a medium skillet over medium-low heat, add all of the dressing ingredients. Saute for about 3 minutes or until warmed through and the onions have softened just a bit. Remove from the heat.
- Place the thinly sliced or shaved brussels sprouts in a large bowl and pour the dressing over the top. Toss until combined.
- Pour onto the serving plate and top with crumbled feta cheese, pomegranate seeds, and crushed curry cashews.