Easy weeknight dinner stir fry
Rich Nuts Cashews are a delicious snack, bursting with flavor and crunch. These cashews are sprouted while they grow, which makes them easier to digest and unlocks their nutritional value. Enjoy a fun Thai Basil Chicken Stir Fry recipe that features these cashews!
Thai Basil Cashew Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 lbs chicken breast, diced
- 1 ½ tbsp arrowroot starch
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- Pinch of salt
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ cup coconut aminos
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup thai basil, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 serrano pepper, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup Rich Nuts Curry Sprouted Cashews
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium heat and add the avocado oil.
- Toss the arrowroot with the chicken until coated. Pour the chicken into the pan along with a pinch of salt and cook for about 5 minutes. After almost cooked through, add the garlic and bell peppers. Continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the coconut aminos, coconut sugar, and honey. Stir to combine, and let cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through completely, and the sauce has thickened.
- Stir in the basic, green onions, serrano pepper, and cashews. Enjoy!