This party dish is sure to please
This walnut crunch encrusted goat cheese is so delicious it's hard to not skip the cracker and use a spoon. Perfect for your next get together.
Walnut Crunch Encrusted Goat Cheese
- 8 oz goat cheese, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup unsweetened dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 cup Rich Nuts Cinnamon Walnut Crunch, finely chopped
- Strawberries, to serve
- Crackers, to serve
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combie the goat cheese, cream cheese, and the honey. Mix until well combined and smooth. Fold in the dried cranberries and then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Pour the cheese mixture onto saran wrap, and place another piece of saran wrap on top. Form the chilled cheese mixture into a ball. Refrigerate for another 30 minutes.
- Remove from the saran wrap and place onto your serving platter. Carefully coat the cheese ball with the finely chopped cinnamon walnut crunch.
- Serve alongside strawberries and crackers and enjoy!